Invisalign are clear, plastic braces, which eliminate the need for the wires and metal of traditional braces. A computer is used to determine how your teeth should be shaped, and custom-made aligners are custom made for you to achieve that result.
The craving for looking good is natural. A smile can make or break a first impression. People who do not smile with confidence because they are embarrassed due to the condition of their teeth can often send the wrong message.
The beauty of the teeth has been considered as a part of the overall vision for a long time. At the same time, if the shape of the teeth is not even and attractive, it may create an inferiority complex in mind.
WHY DO YOU NEED INVISALIGN?
- It is completely invisible. Hence, no one can detect it if you are undergoing this treatment
- It is placed inside the mouth; the material is sterile. It is made of medical plastic and does not cause any harmful effects on your digest system.
- It holds the poorly aligned teeth for a long time into its shape and compels them to take its shape ultimately.
- It has a vast difference from the traditional braces.
- It can be washed like a regular tooth. Even you can use the brush on it as in your natural teeth.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
The system consists of a series of removable clear aligners, which move your teeth over small distances in the desired direction. Some patients will also need attachments that help to direct the movement. Aligners are used in pairs, one for the upper jaw and one for the lower. Each aligner completely covers your teeth and is virtually invisible. Your dentist will provide you with the aligner wearing instructions. The aligners themselves used in the treatment process will be composed of smooth and comfortable plastic. These plastic aligners lack the protruding metal found in traditional braces. You can also remove these aligners when you need to eat food or brush your teeth. It is recommended that you wear the aligners 20-22 hours each day.
Gradually, your teeth will begin to align just as quickly as if you had braces. Best of all, these plastic aligners are discreet, so you will feel more comfortable smiling and talking when you are wearing them.
Invisalign is a fast, effective way to get that perfect smile you want.